Friday, April 13, 2012

Thanksgiving!

I LOVE Thankgsiving - it is probably my favorite holiday.  It occurs during my favorite season, it is a time to reflect on what you are grateful for, I get to spend time with my family, and eat yummy food.  This year I was the only child to come home - Mama and Daddy please remember that!! =)  We were planning on going to an Aunt and Uncle's home for Thanksgiving but due to illness in their family, at the last minute - 9pm the day before Thanksgiving, it was decided that we would stay home.  This meant a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up food for our own Thanksgiving meal.  In the end, it worked out wonderfully, we had plenty of food and were able to spend a quiet, peaceful day in Bristol. As usual, we went up to White Top and picked out a beautiful Christmas tree, the day could not have been more perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment