Friday, April 13, 2012

Junior Nationals - Myrtle Beach

My nephew, Matthias, competed in the National Junior Olympic Cross Country competition this past Fall in Myrtle Beach.  He came in around 70th out of 250 boys ages 9-10.  He were/are so proud of him.  He ran his heart out and did amazing.  Jamie, my brother - his dad, told him he could come to the nationals if he won the state of Utah's race, which he did.  I look forward to see his progress with his sports and all the other areas of his life.  I have the best nieces and nephews and love them all very much!!
 Matthias is the 5th boy from the right side in the brown shirt and white shorts, I believe both of his feet are off the ground. This was the very beginning of the race!
 I tried to get an action shot, it is a pretty blurry but I thought pretty cool.  Matthias is the blur on the far right.
 At the finish line - great job Matthias!!

No comments:

Post a Comment