Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My CHARGES

Starting the second week in May I began helping my brother-in-law, Steve, with my two nieces and nephew. My sister, Catie, passed away in Feb. of this year after a courageous three year battle with bone cancer. Her three beautiful children are David (6), Mary (5), and Sarah (2). Steve has given me the opportunity of being an every day part of their life for awhile. I finished up my internship in Cheyenne, WY and moved immediately to Apex, NC to be near them while helping. Here are a few pictures:
Catie and Me - Feb. 2010
Sarah, David, Mary in front of the library
David, Sarah, and Mary at the park
David and Mary with David's artwork at local bank

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you get to help out with Catie's children. I'm sure they love it, and I'm sure that Catie is so thankful that you are there to love them!

    ReplyDelete