Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cheyenne, Wyoming

For approximately eight months of this past year, I spent my time in Cheyenne, Wyoming working for Laramie County School District #1 as a School Psychologist Intern. This was my final requirement to graduate from Brigham Young University with a Master's Degree in School Psychology. While in Cheyenne, I learned alot from my schools, made great friends from church, and had several visitors from various parts of North American - Utah, Colorado, Tennessee, British Columbia, and Illinois. Here are just a few pictures to represent my time spent in WY:
BYU beat WY on a beautiful November day
A wonderful dinner with wonderful ladies
There are cowboy boots throughout the city of Cheyenne, this one is in front of the train depot
Ron and Wanda Steffey visited from British Columbia on the way through to their son's home
A Wyoming Sunset
A great day of target shooting
A few of my friends: Anneli, Vonna, and Becca

3 comments:

  1. Caroline, our long lost daughter. I've enjoyed reading your blog and have put it on our favorites list. Bless your heart. TLC & JLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caroline!! I am so glad you started a blog. It is so good to see ALL of the amazing things you do in your life. You truly are one of the most amazing people. I really miss being around you.
    And I am soo sorry to hear about Catie. I had no idea she was sick. What a blessing you are to your family to be able to help them out. I really hope all is going well. You are always in my thougths and prayers.
    I love you and miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me happy, and yet so sad:( I really do miss you friend. It's just not the same without you.

    ReplyDelete