Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Guns

While living in Wyoming from August 2009-April 2010, I had the opportunity to get to know my Great Aunt Janie and three of my cousins - Mike, David, and Gary. They took me on several grand adventures and taught me how to shoot a gun. I never knew shooting a gun could be so much fun, target shooting is my favorite. As a surprise at Christmas time, Mike, David, and Gary bought me a 20 gauge shotgun. I am ever grateful to them for my new found hobby! =)
Mike, Gary, Me, and David after my first lesson

Do you see the shell ejecting from the gun?

Vonna and Me aftering shooting with President Asay and Chris

I went huting once while in Wyoming. We went pheasant hunting and got one pheasant after three hours of hard work!

Shooting a musket - I loaded it myself and everything

Target shooting with a 12 gauge shotgun

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo Mama Dunn! I'm so happy you're blogging so I, and everyone else, can keep up with all you're wild and crazy happenings. And as I told you last time we saw each other, I'm very pumped about your new hobby. Make sure you call/txt me when you're next in Bristol and we'll go out to the range and fire some shots off. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete