Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cakes!

Butterfly
Poodle
My niece, Mary, turned 5 years old in June and I let her pick out a cake she wanted to have for her exciting celebration. We first had a party at home with just her brother and sister and she wanted a butterfly. She also had a party with her friends and we made a poodle for that party. Although, if you notice, the poodle is tailless, just not enough room on the platter. I am rather proud, though, on how they both turned out. I could not have done it without the help of my nieces and nephew.

4 comments:

  1. I love keeping up an all my YW. Thank you for including me. love sister Kathy Finch

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi caroline! it's fun to hear from you via the blogging world! thanks for letting me know! i didn't realize you were helping with your nieces and nephew. can't wait to read up on everything going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've let me in:) Hope you had/have a great time with the Asays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job woth the cakes! I'm super impressed! And I'm excited for this new blog!

    ReplyDelete