Monday, August 5, 2013

Trip West!

If you have been following my blog over the past few months, you know by now that I have been planning on making a career change.  This change continues to become more real as the time quickly races on.  This summer I spent Spring Term at BYU taking Microbiology and Physiology so that I could apply to the accelerated nursing program at UNC this fall.  I actually completed the application this morning but will not find out the results until the end of October, crazy.  My wonderful mother drove across the country with me in order to spend May and June at BYU!! We had a great trip and got to make a couple stops along the way.  I have driven past the St. Louis Arch many, many times and finally got to stop and venture up into it.  We also stopped in Cheyenne, WY where I got to see many of my wonderful friends and a few family members.  Keely, Austin, and Emily even made the drive up from Ft. Collins to have dinner with me, it was so great to see them.  I am so blessed with a great family and wonderful friends!

 We were able to visit the Kansas City Temple on our drive through!
 I just love these people! Emily, me, Keely, Asher, Leif, and Austin

1 comment:

  1. I just love you Caroline! Look at all the amazing friends you have that love you.

    ReplyDelete