Monday, August 5, 2013

Adventures in Utah!

While in Utah, I got to see some of my favorite people and visit some of the beautiful parks the west has to offer.  Here is a brief picture display of my comings and goings while I was out west:
Matthias, Antonia, and Miriam
 Aunt Irma, Jed, Penelope, Rebecca, and Derek
 Jen Berger's Wedding Reception - graduate school friends
 Elizabeth and Jamie
 Lacee and I on a hike near Salt Lake City
 Cindy - my trainer from the mission!!
 Kari and Maria - some of my Springville friends 
 Bryce Canyon National Park - Elizabeth and Sammy
 More graduate school friend get together!
 Becca from Wyoming!
 Lisa and her adorable kids - we were next door neighbors in Courtside
 Trail run in Park City with Eryn!
 Annie and the kids in their new house!
 Natural Bridges National Monument

 Mesa Verde National Park
 Black Canyon of the Gunnison in Colorado
 Mary's Baptism - so glad we could be there for that special occasion!
 Wasatch Back Ragnar Race 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment