Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Picture Journal!

A friend of mine introduced the idea to me of a picture journal! So, for the year of 2013 I am taking one picture every day to documents my comings and goings of the year.  My mom and little sister are doing this as well and then at the end of the year we are going to sit down together and look at one another's picture journal! It has been fun so far, a few days I have forgotten to take a picture but I enjoy thinking about my day and deciding what I want to capture that day to put in my picture journal! Even the simple every day activities or task have been fun to document because that is what really makes up life - the simple activities that we do every day that help us grow stronger and be better!! Here is a small sampling of what I have documented so far!!

Elizabeth has just taught me how to put on eye liner!
 THE Guitar in Bristol, it is right at the TN/VA state line!
 I try to donate blood when ever I am able!
 One of our cold days during January!
 Rachelle and Camilla - two of my good friends here in Durham!
 The start of one of my projects for this year - my mom is going to help teach me how to make a t-shirt quilt!

1 comment: