Friday, December 28, 2012

Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday.  I love the food, time of year, Fall weather, being together, and the memories from when I was younger of this time of year.  I have so much in my life to be thankful for: my parent's love and support, my brothers and sisters, my nieces and nephews, my brother and sisters-in-law, the Gospel, Jesus Christ, the Atonement, my health, my talents, great friends, safety, resources, opportunities, warm apartment to live in, good food to eat, clothes to wear on my back, sunshine, responsibilities, books to read, kindness of others - the list could go on and on! This Thanksgiving was just as great past Thanksgiving.  Andrew, Marianne, Lucy, and Tanner came as well and we had a great time.  We ran our annual 5K Thanksgiving Day morning and enjoyed picking out our Christmas tree the day after.  My mother made a fantastic Thanksgiving meal and it was great being together!!








1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Good for you for running a 5k! We miss you here!

    ReplyDelete