Monday, October 11, 2010

Mt. LeConte


This past weekend, my dad and I went and climbed Mt. LeConte in the Smokey Mountians. It was a most beautiful day. The leaves have started to change and the weather was perfect. Our hike started in the cool autum air and ended on top of the mountain with the sun pouring down with warm rays. There was not a cold in the sky and we could see for what seemed like miles. The rolling hills are turning yellow, orange, and red. I have lost count of the number of times I have climbed the mountain but I think it is somewhere around 22 times. I look forward to the next 22 times!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline! Looks fun...glad to see that things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am so impressed…22 times. You are amazing. I have missed visiting with you and hearing about your exciting adventures. Will you be able to come out for Melissa's wedding?

    ReplyDelete