Monday, October 11, 2010

Family

I have the most amazing family! This past weekend my brother, Jamie and his family, who live in Utah flew into TN. Miriam, my second oldest neice turned 8 in August and they came here so we could all be a part of her baptism. My parents, Danny and Jackie Dunn, have dedicated their lives to teaching and taking care of my siblings and I. They would give their lives for us if they could. I love them for everything they ever have and continue to do for me each and every day. I also love my siblings and for their wonderful examples. They each bring happiness into my life in different and unique ways. It was a wonderful weekend together and here is my beautiful family:

1 comment:

  1. That's great you got to see so much family! Looks like you're doing so many fun things! I still need to call you back... :)

    ReplyDelete