Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Few More

  Here are a few more pictures that did not download the first time around.  While I was home for Thanksgiving, I got to visit with two of my good friends from high school, Julie and Mary Kate, and their families.  They both of cute children and I was excited to get to play and hold them.
 Each year my siblings and I draw names so that we each get one sibling a gift for Christmas, this past year, Jamie had my name and his family spoiled me with the gifts that they got me.  He bought me a new pair of boots to help me push forward with my hiking of the Appalachian Trail!!!
 Over the Christmas holiday, Anotina had her 8th birthday and was baptized in Tennessee while they were here for Christmas.  We all got to be a part of her special day and we went out for lunch together as a family afterwards to celebrate her special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment