Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hard At Work!

Back in October, my mom and Elizabeth came to visit for a few days and while they were visiting we put ourselves to work and finally hung my window after it sat on my floor for forever! My mom was more excited about this than anything else we did those few days.  We borrowed a drill from a man in my apartment building and decided our project was a success!! Thanks Mama for your help and inspiration!
During their visit, we made a trip to the North Carolina State Fair and had a great time.  The pumpkin in the background won the prize for being the largest, it was huge!!  We had a great time, seeing the beautiful produce, eating delicious food, seeing the many different farm animals, and viewing all the different exhibits!

1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine your mom being thrilled with you finishing a project!

    ReplyDelete