Friday, June 10, 2011

Three Forks Decoration

Every fourth Sunday in May, my mom's side of the family has a decoration at the family cemetary. This year I was able to go and I brought Sarah with me. We get to the cemetary early and put flowers on the graves and visit with family. Afterwards, we go down to my cousin, Anne's house and have lunch. As a child, we always got to ride horses during the cookout. There is a cave across the street that is always exciting for the kids to explore.

This is my Aunt Lois, she is my grandmother's sister. The only sibling still living.

Here is Mama and Sarah next to Nana and my grandfather's grave.
The gentleman is 100 years old. We are related somehow!! =) I have an Uncle Shorty still living that is 104 but he was not at the decoration this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment